If you are decorating your bedroom, one of the most important decisions you will have to make will be the choice of the headboard of your upholstered bed, which will undoubtedly become the cornerstone on which the style you want to give to the room will revolve.
The importance of headboards is such that experts advise their use in bedrooms to care for and protect people's sleep. This provides a pleasant feeling of tranquility, calm, and security.
Due to their great practical and aesthetic values, headboards upholstered in the fabric have become an increasingly common trend in all age groups.
BENEFITS OF FABRIC UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS
- Variety. Headboards upholstered in fabric present an inexhaustible number of options in their design: sophisticated, simple, luxurious, economical, challenging, or avant-garde. They will help you create different environments by combining them with the furniture.
- Personal touch. They can be an extension of your own personality that infuses your bedroom with your own style.
- Comfort. Its own appearance offers a plus of cozy comfort in a room that should invite you to rest and relax.
- Functionality. Not only do they offer a charming aesthetic, they are also the ones that will be the most comfortable to sit on leaning on them, whether it is to read a book, watch TV or talk with your partner. They also serve as a wall insulator, protecting you from the cold or damp. In the same way, it will be an element that will help not to dirty the wall itself.
- Savings. If your upholstery becomes faded over time or, simply, your tastes have changed, you can always reupholster it, which will be much cheaper than buying a new headboard.
TYPES OF HEADBOARDS UPHOLSTERED IN FABRIC
We offer you the most varied headboards upholstered in fabric in our different leatherette, chenille, and premium collections. With padded interior foam and elegant designs, its different fabrics present different advantages that will undoubtedly adapt to your needs and preferences.
LEATHERETTE UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS
With an appearance similar to leather but much more economical, leatherette has great elasticity, is highly resistant to abrasion, scratches, and use in general, with adequate micro-porosity. It is easily washable and allows dry cleaning. It also admits the most diverse shades, giving it a metallic, shiny, etc. appearance.
CHENILLE UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS
Composed of cut pile yarn, chenille is a fabric that has many advantages . It is very soft to the touch, it has a bulky appearance that creates a very cozy and comfortable feeling, it has great durability due to its enormous resistance.
Regarding how to care for this fabric, you must always bear in mind that it should not be ironed under any circumstances, as it can permanently ruin the fabric.
One of the great advantages of upholstered headboards is that we can find infinite options for design. Thus, you can get the most straightforward or most modern upholstered headboards, either the most classic or the most modern, the most luxurious or the most economical. Of course, most of them are the most avant-garde, so they can create the most current environments with modern furniture. On the other hand, it must be taken into account that they are pieces of furniture that are easy to combine with the rest of the furniture.
Now that we have talked to you about all the advantages of upholstered headboards, do you dare to put one of these in your bedroom?